– [Man] What’s wrong? – My dress doesn’t fit. – [Man] This is very tragic. Why doesn’t it fit? Are you gonna get it fixed?
– Look at this, look at it, look at it, look closer. Do you see what is there? – I would have to say that
– This is very obviously white and gold. – It’s blue. It’s obviously blue. – I cannot see blue anywhere in that dress. I don’t
– I’ve just accepted it, that I don’t have boobs. Things that I come to realize in dressing rooms. (bright music) – [Narrator] So today
– So actually I’ve been looking at the comments lately and I see that a lot of people are commenting on my eyeliner. Well what
– Awful. – [Woman] Aaw. (upbeat music) – I didn’t go to my prom. One, being that I thought I was too cool for school