Good afternoon everyone! Today, I am starting off my day near Gyeonbokgung. There’s an afternoon party with rewardStyle and mytheresa and I got invited so let’s go on inside. At this place called ploi. – My favourite twins!
– Hi! – Hello.
– We’re in Joan’s vlog. – And then I met Korean influencers
– Hii! mytheresa. – It’s been so long.
– I know! We’re gonna go make flower crowns. I’m allergic to flowers, so we’ll see how… – how I can endure this session.
– Are you gonna be okay though? I’ll be okay. I’ll be okay. I hope. Over the last years, just to name a few, we have coorporations with Off-White, with Dolce and Gabbana, with Prada, with Miu Miu. Here we go. Here is my flower crown. Thank you. – This is ours.
– It’s so cute. I’m gonna try the sunglasses. – Try the heart one, that’s so cute.
– Oh really? Okay, I will. These are Laurent, Saint Laurent. – So cute right?
– That’s so cute! – I like that.
– You look so cool with that. These are so pretty. Wah, thank you. – They’re leaving early.
– Bye guys. – I’ll see them soon though!
– Next week.
– Yeah. – Next weekend?
– Next week. Tuesday? I think. QQ. I’m now leaving the event and they gave us our flowers. I’m back home. And what do you guys think of my I guess Christmasy plant shelf? I did this, this morning. And I wanted to film a quick unboxing in front of my only festive decoration in my apartment right now. So mytheresa and rewardStyle. rewardStyle is actually the website I use for affiliate linking. I always include in the bottom of my description box letting you guys know that some of the links are affiliate links which means that I can earn a little commission whenever you guys purchase something using them and mytheresa, they actually contacted me a very long time ago, asking if I wanted to collab with Off-White from their exclusive line. And then eventually I also worked with them for Ganni so you guys might be familiar with mytheresa if you follow me on Instagram. But the two brands decided to have a tea party and invited me over. I met a lot of Korean fashion bloggers not YouTubers, except for Q2Han and it was really great seeing them. I actually didn’t know that they were going to be there. It’s always good seeing them, and yeah, it was really nice to meet all the fashion bloggers. They’re so nice and everyone seemed to already know each other already, but they were just very welcoming, and they were just like super sweet. There’s this box that they gave us and let’s open it up! On top of the box, it says rewardStyle and mytheresa. And in here we have My flower crown! I am allergic to flowers but surprisingly I think I’m only allergic to them during the spring and summer time. Because I didn’t get an allergic reaction and I made sure I did not touch my face after touching the flowers Super fun to make. There’s also a postcard in here. It’s all written in Korean, but just give me a minute. Okay, so if you guys want to buy anything from mytheresa.com, you can use this code right here. Screenshot it and you can get 10% off, so check out their website because they have so many different brands. And here, there’s one more thing in here. Says “open me”. Ohh, it’s a Ganni shirt! Ooh. It says Love Society on it. Wow thank you so much mytheresa. Alright. Now I am going to wash my makeup brushes. I actually have a shopping bag full of unwashed ones so after that I’ll probably eat dinner and then get some work done and go to the gym because it’s been a couple of days. Let’s go wash my makeup brushes. My shopping bag full of unwashed makeup brushes. So I like to first dunk them in water like this, And then I’m going to use my rice scooper so that I can brush off all the makeup off of the brush using the Sigma brush shampoo and all of these. It’s gonna take like 30 minutes, but we got this guys. I changed into my Marvel shirt, and I’m gonna clip my bangs, and I’m ready. So using the brush shampoo I’m gonna squirt a little bit of it, and then I like to start with the small brushes first. So you guys will be shocked by how much makeup Ugh so much. Yeah, this is actually one of my favourite ways to wash my brushes. And I’ve done a video on this a while back on my main channel, so if you guys are curious, I’ll link that video up there. But yeah, it’s very cheap. I bought this rice scooper for like 500 won, which is like less than 50 cents. So, super affordable and efficient. Yeah, I have a makeup cleansing mat from Sigma, and that works well too, but I just feel like this is quicker. So I usually put a towel down and then arrange my brushes like this. They’re not touching the ground which is good. But yeah, this will help dry and, Because the floor is hot during the winter time these will probably be ready for use tomorrow which is exciting. But yeah, finally done, and it feels so good. But now I am ready for dinner, and then I’m gonna head to the gym. I won’t be vlogging the gym because usually when I go at night, there are so many people there so when I wake up early and go in the morning, I’ll take you guys along with me because a lot of you guys seemed interested. Um but yeah, the vlog will end here tonight. Here’s the shout out of the day for those of you guys who translated and transcribed this vlog right here. And I’ll see you guys in tomorrow’s, have a Joan day! Byee!